- 1 kg lamb loin chop, frenched are great
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chops in a non-reactive container, add the remaining ingredients and mix and massage them into the chops with your hands.
- Set aside for about 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat your grill or broiler, and cook the chops to your liking-we find about 3 minutes on a hot grill is enough for the little frenched ones.