1/1 Photo of Leg of Lamb-Boneless-Greek Style
3 hrs 55 mins
This recipe is posted by request, and was found on the net. No name was attached.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine the 1/2 cup lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Whisk well.
- 3Place lamb in a shallow baking dish and cover with marinade, turning to coat.
- 4Marinate for 3 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
- 5Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 6Remove lamb and place on a roasting rack over a baking dish.
- 7Cook for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue cooking for another 40 minutes.
- 8Test for desired doneness.
- 9Remove lamb from oven, sprinkle reserved lemon juice over cooked meat, wrap in foil and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leg of Lamb-Boneless-Greek Style
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.7
- Calories from Fat 743
- Total Fat 82.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 260.8 mg
- Sodium 1376.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 68.1 g