Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
When I am sick of my leftover turkey, but don't want to waste it, I make this.
Make and share this Leftover Turkey (Or Chicken) Chilaquiles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 1⁄3 cups thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 cups coarsely crushed Doritos
- In an 8-in. square baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray, layer half of each ingredient.
- Repeat layering.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes to heat through.
I had some leftover turkey from Xmas in the freezer and this fit the bill perfectly! I used salsa verde and regular tortilla chips. Delicious! Made for PAC Spring 2013.
I didn't use Doritos, I only had regular chips, and didn't crunch them up. It stilll turned out great. Black beans gave it a yummy taste. My veggie girls were jealous, I might have to try to make it with out the meat next time.