Leftover Chicken Caesar Salad
- Peel the garlic and place in a pan with the wine. Bring to the boil and cook for about five minutes until the cloves are soft.
- Take two pans. Crisp the bacon in one and cook the bread cubes in some butter until golden brown in the other one.
- Remove the leaves from the lettuce and wash and dry well, then cut into chunky pieces.
- Using a hand blender, add the wine and garlic together with the egg yolks, anchovy and cheese and blend, adding the oil slowly to stop the mix from splitting. Add the mustard and seasoning to taste.
- Put everything into a bowl together with the leftover chicken and mix together. Season and serve.