Recipe by Bergy
This is great for using up leftovers. It is easy & quick to prepare. Use left over veggies in it too if you have them - Use your imagination. This was originally a Campbell Soup recipe Tweeked a few times by me. Just came across it in a drawer I haven't made it for a while. Hope you enjoy it Good served with a green salad
Top Review by TeeKay
I liked the recipe - easy to make and the family enjoyed something new and different. Next time I make it, I will change it up a bit and make it with more of a "beef" sauce instead of the cream of mushroom/worcestershire sauce.
- 2 cups potatoes, cooked & diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups beef, cooked, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 prepared pie crust, thawed (One crust)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 9" pie plate and place the beef, potatoes& veggies in it, mix them so they are evenly distributed.
- Mix the soup, garlic, pepper, worchestershire& thyme&.
- pour over the beef mixture.
- Place the pie crust over top, pinch the crust around the edges cut 2 slits in the top& bake in 400F oven for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden and it is heated through.