Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I took a recipe I found on the Internet and changed it to fit our family's taste buds. Even the 7year old picky eater liked it! ....Try It You'll Like It!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof petite frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup sweet green pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup yellow sweet pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- Heat the oil, and saute the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add peppers, cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Combine spices with the mayonnaise, then combine everything.
- Stir, adjust seasonings, and refrigerate.