Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Pennsylvania Dutch chapter of the US Regional Cookbook, Chicago Culinary Arts Institute, 1947. While this recipe is written in an old-fashioned way, it is perfectly safe if processed using modern methods. If you are unfamiliar with these techniques, please go to http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/how/can_home.html for the current information.
- Wash rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
- Add sugar and cold water.
- Grate rind of oranges and add to rhubarb.
- Add orange juice and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fill sterilized jars and seal.