Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet as a summer's kiss, this delicious cake comes from the Pennsylvania Dutch chapter of the United States Regional cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Sift first four ingredients together very well.
- Cut in the butter; add egg and milk, which have been mixed together.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan; cover with peach halves.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together; sprinkle evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cake tests done.