Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from my Cooks of the Green Door cookbook. The recipe was contributed by the Cedars Restaurant. Love dressings with lemon; however,I would probably reduce the amount of olive oil (my preference).
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Shake all ingredients in a tightly covered container. Serve over a salad of mixed greens, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
I made this tonight and it was delicious! I used my immersion blender, btw. I plan on using it on a bulgur and tomato salad in the next day or so. I'll let you know! Thanks, NP!
Purely delicious. I used it on mixed greens with shaved carrots and yellow bell pepper. So easy and oh so good! :D
Authentic and scrumptious. We had on top of a salad consisting of iceberg, romaine, arugula, tomato, red bell pepper, carrots and radishes. Yum! Thank you.