"Great for a hearty meal. Easy to cook and very filling"
Make and share this Lea's Cheesy Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl combine flour, salt, basil, and pepper.
- In large pot sauté onion and garlic in butter. Then stir in the flour mixture, be sure to mix well.
- Gradually add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Let boil for approx 2 minutes and then add the cubed potatoes, corn, and bacon bits.
- Let cook together until potatoes are fully cooked and falling apart.
- Then mix in the sour cream and cheddar cheese. Let simmer another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve garnished with chives if desired!