1/1 Photo of Lea's Cheesy Potato Soup
"Great for a hearty meal. Easy to cook and very filling"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl combine flour, salt, basil, and pepper.
- 2In large pot sauté onion and garlic in butter. Then stir in the flour mixture, be sure to mix well.
- 3Gradually add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Let boil for approx 2 minutes and then add the cubed potatoes, corn, and bacon bits.
- 4Let cook together until potatoes are fully cooked and falling apart.
- 5Then mix in the sour cream and cheddar cheese. Let simmer another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve garnished with chives if desired!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lea's Cheesy Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 1020.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 12.5 g