Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my creation but as usual with pizza's anything goes. I am posting it because I really liked the combo of flavours. Prep time does not include the making of the dough. It is really easy and quick if you buy the prepared bases.
- 1 quantity basic pizza dough (enough to make 2 25cm pizzas or prepared bases without the sauce)
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced into long thin strips (pepper)
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 (200 g) jar artichoke hearts
- 2 field mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (200 g) jar bocconcini
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- If using pizza dough roll out to approximately 25cm diameter.
- Place on baking tray, and spread half of the pesto on each.
- Layer all the other veggies, making sure they are spread out evenly.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is hollow when tapped.