Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From J. M. Smucker Co
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hungry jack microwave ready regular syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In 8 or 9-inch ungreased round cake pan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and syrup place in a microwave safe bowl and melt.
- Blend well.
- Remove dough from can in 2 rolled sections.
- DO NOT UNROLL DOUGH.
- Cut each roll of dough into 6 slices.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip both sides of each slice in sugar mixture.
- Arrange slices over margarine mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
These are super yummy!!! I didn't have any syrup on hand, so I subbed orange juice. Really liked the hint of orange flavor it added. I also cut only 10 rolls out of the can instead of 12. They were the perfect size. I put it all in a glass pie plate. They came out crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. Very, very good. This is a keeper recipe!!