Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Sometimes boxed curry mixes can make a simple curry for a day when you don't have time to make your own curry. I used 3.5 oz. box of Golden Curry mix. The heat can be higher or lower and other vegetables can be added or taken away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the pork in the oil for about 5 minute each side -- cut into cubes.
- 2Into a large saucepan place the Golden Curry sauce mix,.
- 3chopped or broken up ,the water,cooked pork and the hot pepper -- let it simmer on low 5 minute.
- 4Add all the other ingredients and continue to simmer untill done to your liking or 25 minute.
- 5Spoon over cooked rice. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Day Eggplant Curry
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.4 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
curry sauce mix