Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Sometimes boxed curry mixes can make a simple curry for a day when you don't have time to make your own curry. I used 3.5 oz. box of Golden Curry mix. The heat can be higher or lower and other vegetables can be added or taken away.
- Fry the pork in the oil for about 5 minute each side -- cut into cubes.
- Into a large saucepan place the Golden Curry sauce mix,.
- chopped or broken up ,the water,cooked pork and the hot pepper -- let it simmer on low 5 minute.
- Add all the other ingredients and continue to simmer untill done to your liking or 25 minute.
- Spoon over cooked rice. Serves 4.