Top Review by justcallmetoni
After witnessing my two workers fight over the last bar, I had to come back and give this 5 stars. The only thing I would do differently -- and there will be a next time -- is to use mini chips inorder to spread the chocolate more evenly. Since the cookie is sooooo rich, cut those pieces small.
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter margarine
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk