- 5 cups crushed lay's brand classic potato chips (measured after crushing)
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first six ingredients and mix well.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder. Add to the potato chip mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet, allowing space for the cookies to spread.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Makes 5 dozen cookies.