Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my Moms recipe ,Us kids loved it ,my kids love it. It has just the right kick, but wont set you on fire.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 27 ounces baked beans with molasses
- 27 ounces pinto beans in chili sauce
- 7 ounces diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 red onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups water
- In a skillet brown beef and sausage drain good.
- In a pot combine the rest of the ingredients be sure and dice the onions, bring to a boil.
- reduce heat add the meat and let simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
- very good sprinkled with cheddar cheese.