Recipe by WI Cheesehead
You don't necessarily need to use all the essential oils, but it does make a nice fragrance and the lavender is relaxing. Although the peppermint is supposed to be energizing! So maybe they cancel each other out! LOL Rosemary is good for sore muscles.
- 236.59 ml epsom salts
- 236.59 ml dead sea salt or 236.59 ml regular sea salt
- 118.29 ml baking soda
- 14.79-29.58 ml coconut oil (warmed)
- 14.79-29.58 ml glycerin or 14.79-29.58 ml jojoba oil
- 4.92 ml lavender fragrance oil
- 2.46 ml peppermint oil
- 2.46 ml rosemary essential oil
- 0.39 ml red food coloring
- 0.52 ml blue food coloring
- dried lavender (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the salts and soda.
- Combine the oils (and glycerin) and food coloring.
- Add to the salt mixture and combine until color is uniform throughout.
- Add dried lavender, if desired.
- Sprinkle 2-4 tablespoons under warm running water in your bath. Enjoy.