1/4 Photos of Laughing Cow Mashed Potatoes
I love mashed potatoes and was looking for a way to make them healthier. What I discovered is that those little Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges make an awesome substitute for butter and the taste of the potatoes is wonderful. Recently, my SIL was here and she raved about these potatoes and I had to share my secret with her. I calculated the points for these on the WW website and the points value per serving is 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub and cut potatoes into 1" chunks.
- 2Place in a medium sauce pan and cover with water.
- 3Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- 4Simmer about 15 minutes or until tender.
- 5When potatoes are cooked drain off some of the water and reserve.
- 6Add cheese wedges to potatoes and mash, adding reserved potato water as necessary.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laughing Cow Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 314.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g