Red Lobster White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Recipe
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Place potatoes in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer until fork tender. Drain completely.
- Mix potatoes with an electric mixer until smooth.
- When smooth, add butter and blend. Add cream, a little at a time and beat; add sour cream and blend. Add cheese, salt and pepper and blend again.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!