- 8 large leeks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim off tough ends and roots of leeks.
- cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- melt butter and add leeks.
- cook for 2 minutes and then add water, salt and half the accent.
- cover and cook for ten minutes.
- blend together sour cream, remaining accent, and cayenne pepper and add to leeks and cook 3 minutes stirring constantly.