Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
It's a "pre-fab" that I thought was good. Adapted from Real Simple
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) bagsfrozen cheese ravioli
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Oil a 9x13 in baking dish.
- Empty ravioli into collander and rinse to separate them. Set aside.
- Spoon 1/3 of the pasta sauce on the bottom of the dish spreading it out.
- Place 1/2 the ravioli over the sauce in a single layer.
- Top with 1/3 of the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle with the spinach and layer 1/2 the mozzarella on top of that.
- Add the remaining ravioli in a single layer.
- Top with the remaining sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake 30-40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until bubbling, about 10 more minutes.
This gets 5 stars from me because it is brilliant and my family LOVED it and me for making it. What makes it even better is that it cooks and serves up in warp speed. Will definitely make again.. thanks for posting!