Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A family favorite!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes (chopped up)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 (10 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown Ground Beef - then drain & rinse.
- Add the all of the list 1 ingredients to the browned ground beef.
- Boil lasagne noodles until tender.
- In 9 x 13 pan put a layer of noodles, cover with meat sauce, then a thin layer of cottage cheese. Add another layer of noodles and then rest of the meat sauce. Top it off with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.