Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Katrina at allrecipes.com.
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli, thawed drained and chopped
- 425.24 g container ricotta cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 907.18 g jar tomato sauce
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse under cold running water.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, basil and nutmeg.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the broccoli mixture along each noodle. Roll noodles to form spirals. Place in prepared dish. Spoon tomato sauce on and around spirals, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.