Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Everyone that trys it likes it--it is great.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Ragu tomato sauce
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1 small green pepper, chopped or sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped or sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- lasagna noodle
- Cook lasagna noodles until tender but firm.
- Butter cookie sheet. Arrange noodles.
- Put on the American cheese. Then cover with remaining noodles.
- Spread Ragu to your liking.
- Then cheddar cheese, then pepper and onion.
- Add pepperoni.
- Bake at 350°F degrees until pepper and onions are done to your liking.
My family really enjoyed this. The Grand Kids were over and they really gobbled it up. Thanks
holly you are right this is so good the only thing i did was put peppers and onions in non stick pan an pre cook them really good
This recipe is as easy as it is delicous.I would suggest you too try!!!