From a booklet put out by Country Meadow Austral-Amercican Brand Lamb. Don't want to lose this and I want to get rid of all my clutter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 shoulder lamb chops, one per person
for the seasoned flour
For the lamb preparation
- 1Prepare seasoned flour by mixing all flour ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Cover chops with the seasoned flour.
- 3Heat 3 of the tablespoons olive oil in a sillet and brown chops on both sides.
- 4Remove browned chops to a plate and discard fat left in skillet.
- 5To skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoons oil and heat it.
- 6Add tomato paste, onions, garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 7Add white wine, crushed tomatoes and oregano.
- 8Return chops to skillet, cover and braise over low heat for 45 minutes or until tender.
- 9Remove chops, top with cheese and keep warm in oven until melted.
- 10Serve immediateley.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Shoulder Chops Pizzaiola
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 286.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shoulder lamb chops