Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Adapted from Good Housekeeping's Casserole Book. Another way to used the leftovers from the roast lamb.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Heat skillet and cook bacon 1 minute.
- Add onions, garlic, and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Cook, stirring, until onion is tender and bacon is cooked.
- Add gravy, tomato paste, salt, pepper and lamb.
- Place mixture in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and spoon cream on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until mixture is browned and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining parsley.