1 hr 30 mins
Chef #272300's Note:
While looking for drink recipes and searching Laird's applejack website, I stumbled upon this. Rich, light and yummy! A little involved, but end product sure was worth it. Used one of those silicone tube pans and it popped right out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter & 2 cups sugar 'til light and fluffy.
- 2Add yolks one at a time, mixing well each time. Add flour alternately with vanilla and applejack in thirds, beating until smooth after each addition.
- 3In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- 4Beat remaining sugar into egg whites gradually. Gently fold egg yolk mixture into whites.
- 5Sprinkle nuts on bottom of well buttered 10" tube pan.
- 6Carefully turn batter into pan.
- 7Bake in 350 oven for approximately 1&1/2 hours.
- 8Cool completely and remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laird's Applejack Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.1
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 266.8 mg
- Sodium 318.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 60.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: