Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have tried many meatloafs and this one is my favorite. It is a combination of a basic meatloaf and my own ideas. Everyone I have served it to says its GREAT.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion, to taste
- 1 -2 egg
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed (amount my be varied)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- Mix above ingredients (reserving 1/2 the tomato sauce and 1/3 of the mushroom pieces).
- Place in 8x8 pan.
- Score with knife in diamond pattern.
- Top with remaining mushroom pieces and tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minuets or until done.