Labneh is strained yogurt and has a cheeselike consistency. It makes a great alternative to sour or cream cheese.It is popular for breakfast in the Middle East. Here the basic ingredient the Mascarpone cheese has been replaced by Labneh and it turned out to be delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stage 1.
- 2Whisk yolks and sugar on low whisk for one minute.
- 3Scrape down and whisk again on medium for another 4 minutes till light and fluffy.
- 4Now add labneh and blend at low speed for another one minute.
- 5Lightly fold in the sweet whipped cream to this.
- 6This is the tiramisu mixture.
- 7Stage 2.
- 8Place a layer of lady fingers(Sponge Finger Biscuits) dipped in coffee syrup at the bottom of a serving tray.
- 9Pour half of the tiramisu mixture over the biscuit and level it out.
- 10Place another layer of biscuits and tiramisu mix and level it out.
- 11Chill this in the refrigerator for about 2-4 hours.
- 12Sprinkle coco powder just before serving.
Nutritional Facts for Labnehtiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 426.8 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: