Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful guacamole!!!!!
- 3 Hass avocadoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chilled in ice water til ready to peel (makes them easier to peel)
- 2 seeded fresh jalapenos
- 2 seeded roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- salt & pepper
- cut avocados in half twist to open.
- remove the pit
- scoop out the flesh of the avocados in to a large bowl.
- smash avocados using a fork.
- immediately pour freshly squeezed lime juice on avocados and stir to coat.
- add minced onions and pressed garlic and seeded jalapenos stir to combine.
- add seeded tomatoes chopped cilantro and broken up boiled eggs stir gently to combine.
- add salt & pepper to taste.
- refrigerate with plastic wrap DIRECTLY on the guacamole til ready to serve.
- serve with tortilla chips.
- or use on top of tacos or tostadas.