Recipe by Domestically Challenged
An adapted recipe that I got from the La Choy recipe website. A light meal with asain influence. Spaghetti pasta, veggies, beef and an Asian dressing. You can't go wrong. I've made it without the carrot and used ground beef instead of flank steak. Still delicious!
- 4 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup la choy garlic ginger stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb beef, flanksteak thinly sliced across the grain
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pam original nonstick cooking spray
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; set aside.
- Whisk together stir-fry sauce and vinegar in large bowl. Add green onions, carrots, bell pepper and cooked pasta; set aside.
- Season steak with salt and black pepper. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat until hot. Add beef; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until steak is seared and still pink in center. Cook in batches, if needed, to prevent overcrowding.
- Add beef to pasta mixture. Toss to coat ingredients evenly with sauce mixture.
- Top salad with rice noodes and cilantro, if desired. Serve at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.