Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I first tried this salad at a friends house. She served it warm and it was delicious, i have made it and get mixed reviews from my children and DH. A plus is that it is so simple to put together. I have used both brown and red onions in this dish.
- 1 kg kumara
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 orange, juice and rind of
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Peel Kumara and cut into serving sized pieces, peel onions and cut into wedges, place on oven tray, sprinkle with the brown sugar and bake for 35 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredient to a jar and shake to combine.
- Place veges in a serving bowl, and pour over the dressing, toss to combine.