Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend from India gave me this recipe.
- you will have to figure out the portions you want, my friend says that experimentation is part of the beauty of this.
- Pour whole milk in pan.
- Stir in granulated sugar until desired sweetness.
- Add 1/2- 1 teaspoon of vanilla or orange extract, to taste.
- Stir in 1/4 tsp cardamon.
- Heat slowly (in double boiler if possible).
- When mixture is thickness of condensed milk take off stove.
- Pour into shallow plastic container to cool.
- Put in freezer compartment of fridge.
- Freeze till solid.
- Serve like ice cream.