Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mother-in-law was a damn good cook. This is wonderful! Hope everyone likes this one.
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Boil breasts in large pan of water.
- Dice onion, place with spaghetti noodles in the same broth you boiled chicken in (noodles will absorb chicken flavor).
- While boiling noodles cut your chicken pieces up in bite size portions.
- When spaghetti is done, drain and add your soups.
- Drain Rotel tomatoes, then add them as well.
- At the very last add your cheese.
- Then at last serve with French or garlic bread.
I thought this was okay. Tasted a bit too "canned" to me. I halved the recipe, used cream of celery soup (because that was all I had on hand) and omitted the onion since my husband doesn't like them. Also used a bit more cheese than called for, and I think that helped! I doubt I will make this again, but it was a quick and easy supper!
This was a fabulous recipe! Love it! It will become a regular with my family.
I wish I could give this 4.5 stars. Really very good. I used fettucini instead of spaghetti (Ijust had an open pack) and I halved the recipe because I was cooking for 2. Even then, there was LOTS! Instead of mixing everything together, I layered it for visual effect. I also added lots of chopped fresh parsley to the soup mixture. Thanks for posting Krystal! :)