Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make two of these ( especially if its a Party or the Holidays ) because they go fast! Cooking time is chill time
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jarof armour dried beef (I find it in the grocery store where they sell canned tuna or other meats, the Beef comes in two siz)
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onion
- 1 teaspoon accent seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon lea & perrin's Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed pecans or 1⁄2 cup butter flavored cracker
- Lay the Cream Cheese out to get soft at room temperature.
- Wash and Trim Green Onions, then dice them into small pieces.
- Remove dried Beef form the jar and peel or trim the rind off the edges (unless you are using a food processor) and dice into small pieces.
- Using a food processor (or by hand in a mixing bowl) combined Cream Cheese, Dried Beef, Green Onions, Accent seasoning and Worcestershire Sauce until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon out into your hands and roll into a large ball or log.
- Next roll Cheese mixture into the crushed pecans or Cracker crumbs making sure to cover completely.
- Chill 1 hour and serve with your favorite crackers or vegetables.
- Cooking time is Chill Time.