Dried Beef Cheese Ball 3
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 package of armour dried beef (any dried beef will do)
- 1 dash of lowery season salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Chop dried beef.
- (I put mine in a chopper) Save about 1/4 of a cup on the side.
- Mix cream cheese, beef, onions, salt, and sauce.
- Mix well and chill for an hour.
- Take mixture and form a ball and roll in remaining chopped beef.
- Then serve or chill till desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have been using this recipe for years. It is my staple stand by; sometimes I use Mrs. Dash extra spicey blend rather than salt. If I don't have green onions on hand; dried minced onions will do & I increase the mayo just a bit to adjust for the absorbtion of the dried onion. A bit of roasted garlic is also very good
see 2 more reviews