Recipe by bmiene
I found this on a different web site and thought I would bring it here. This really does taste like Kraft's deluxe mac and cheese
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large sauce pan. Add elbow macaroni to water cook 10 minutes or till tender stirring a few times.
- A,s macaroni boils prepare sauce by combining cheddar cheese, Cheez Whiz and milk in small sauce pan over medium low heat. Stir cheese mixture often so it doesn't burn.
- Add salt when all cheddar cheese has melted and sauce is smooth. Cover pan and set aside until macaroni is ready.
- When macaroni is ready, strain macaroni but do not rinse.
- Combine macaroni and cheese sauce; mix well.