Stephanie Rex's Wife's Note:
These hearty burgers have sauteed mushrooms, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese mixed right in to the meat. Found in Kraft Food and Family Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 tablespoons of the dressing: set aside.
- 3Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat.
- 4Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes or till tender and liquid has evaporated.
- 5Stir in 1/2 of the tomato mixture and cheese. Cool slightly.
- 6Mix meat and mushroom mixture.
- 7Shape evenly into 4 patties.
- 8Grill patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side or till cooked through.
- 9Cover bottom halves of rolls with burgers.
- 10Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kraft Cheesy Mushroom Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1067 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.5
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 476.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing