Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 33 mins
These hearty burgers have sauteed mushrooms, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese mixed right in to the meat. Found in Kraft Food and Family Magazine
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 tablespoons of the dressing: set aside.
- Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes or till tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in 1/2 of the tomato mixture and cheese. Cool slightly.
- Mix meat and mushroom mixture.
- Shape evenly into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side or till cooked through.
- Cover bottom halves of rolls with burgers.
- Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.