Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
taken from Kraft food & family
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled bacon
- Prehet oven 375. Separate dough and spread with cream cheese. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Roll up from shortest end to longest end.
- Place point side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 12- 15 minutes.
Made a double batch of these for my son's birthday party. Everyone loved them, but I thought they were a little on the large side for an appetizer. Also, they were a little difficult to roll up, but maybe I just filled them up too much. I might try making them into bundles rather than crescents if I try them again.