Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy, great, warm, inexpensive dip that uses imitation crabmeat. Servings a total guesstimate.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped scallion, white and light cream parts
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped well
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray a 9" pie plate; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together everything except the paprika. Mix very well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with hearty crackers or veggies.