Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a friend who brings it to lots of events.
- 6 large potatoes, grated
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk, scalded
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted in the milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- In skillet, saute onion until tender in bacon drippings.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- All the drippings are used in the recipe but can be less if desired.
this was a sinful breaky for my family...it turn out eally nice and flavorful thanks for sharing