Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry
- 10 ounces A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1 pear, peeled and cored
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 8 chicken thighs
- Place A1 sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, pineapple, pear, and apple in to a blender and puree.
- Transfer puree to a sauce pot and simmer, reducing to 2/3 original volume, until a thick sauce is formed to create the Korean BBQ sauce.
- Grill chicken thighs until done. Toss in Korean BBQ sauce and serve.
So quick and simple!
Made this last night. Not really a fan but good luck