Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My youngsters just love this sensational punch. Sweet sherbet, fruit soft drink mix and orange juice concentrate make this beverage a popular way to beat the heat on those hot West Viginia days.
- 3 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 quarts cold water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet or 1 quart Orange sherbet
- In large pitchers, prepare Kool-aid with sugar and water according to package directions. Stir in the orange juice concentrate. Just before serving, add the gingerale. Serve in chilled tall glasses. Add a scoop of sherbet to each glass.