Recipe by momaphet
A simple flavorful side dish. Keep the Krokettes warm in a low temp oven until you fry them all. Prep time does not include the hour standing time. From the Encyclopedia of Cookery
Top Review by Baby Kato
These zucchini pancakes are wonderful. So crisp, tender, flavorful, bright and fresh. I added a little minced onion to the mix. All the flavors really popped. I garnished these tasty treats with thick Greek yogurt and freshly ground black pepper, Quick and really easy to make. Loved the fresh mint in these pancakes. Made for ZWT9.
- 3 medium zucchini, grated (3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated feta
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of fresh mint, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- butter (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat frying pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Mix zucchini with salt and let stand for 1 hour. Squeeze moisture from zucchini (try putting them in a clean dish towel, roll the ends and wring the towel/zucchini).
- Beat eggs, add the zucchini, cheese, mint, flour, and pepper.
- Add butter to pan and spoon 1 TBLS dollops of zucchini into the pan.
- Brown on both sides.