Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a variation on meatloaf which is easy and delicious. I modified the recipe from Simply In Season. It's great hot, but also as part of a pita the next day. You can sub ground lamb for the ground beef if you want.
- Mix onion and parsley. It's easiest in a food processor.
- Add all other ingredients, except tomatoes and mix well.
- Place in a 9x9 pan, distributed evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of meat mixture. Continue baking for 45 minutes at 350.
- Allow to cool before slicing.