1 hr 15 mins
This is very similar to taco soup, however, there is more beef which makes it thick like chili. It's so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, with liquid (I use light red)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, with liqiud
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, with liquid
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with liquid (I use petite diced)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (dry)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1Chop onion.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion (I salt & pepper the beef).
- 3Drain the meat and add to large pot.
- 4Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- 5Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 6Put a lid on the pot and bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer at least one hour, but I usually do three hours.
- 8*This is also good in a crockpot on low for 6-8 hours. You can do it as little as 2-4 hours, however, it is much better the longer it cooks in the crock pot.
- 9Serve alone or with sour cream, cheese and frito chips.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kk's Chili
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 38.4 g