Blue Ribbon Preserves by Amendt. Love this book.
Make and share this Kiwi Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Seed and crush kiwi.
- Combine kiwi and water.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil.
- Take pan off heat and let set 30 minutes.
- Strain juice off by staining through 4 layers of damp cheesecloth.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Ladle juice off top, but don't disturb bottom sediment.
- Measure out 5 cups juice.
- Combine juices and sugar; heat up to a rolling boil stirring constantly.
- Add pectin.
- Bring to full rolling boil again for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat; put into hot jars and water bath for 15 minutes.