Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 very ripe kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 6 fluid ounces rum
- 4 slices unpeeled kiwi fruits (, to garnish)
- Put kiwifruit in a food processor with lime juice.
- Pulse only a few times until fruit is just pureed.
- Mix sugar and water and combine with puree, pulsing a few times until smooth.
- Put kiwifruit mixture in a metal or glass pan and mix with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Freeze until solid.
- Scoop up frozen mixture and put into a food processor or blender.
- Add the rum and puree just until a slushy drink is formed.
- Pour into goblets.
- Make a slit halfway into the kiwifruit slices and put a slice on the rim of each glass.