1/22 Photos of Kittencal's Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs
Once you make these eggs you will *never* go back to your old way again, this is the way the higher end restaurants prepare their eggs ----for six eggs you may increase the milk by 1 tablespoon, do not add in more than 1/4 teaspoon baking powder --- if you are not afraid of some extra calories for 4 eggs use 2 tablespoons whipping cream in place of low-fat milk :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons butter (or to taste, can omit and use vegetable spray, the butter is better)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk (low fat milk is okay to use)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (don't be shy to add in even 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1In a bowl whisk the eggs vigorously with milk, baking powder, salt and black pepper until very well combined; let stand at room temperature for 5-7 minutes.
- 2Heat butter until sizzling over medium-high heat in a large skillet (or spray the skillet with vegetable spray).
- 3Whisk eggs again briefly then mix in the cheese (if using).
- 4Pour into the hot skillet, stirring constantly with a small heat-proof spatula until they have reached desired consistency (DO not overcook the eggs, they will cook more when removed to a plate!).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 384.2 mg
- Sodium 496.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g