Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from a very old (70's kitchenaid book) that came with the kitchenaid my DH's gran gave me. I adjusted the values to match what is available today. Very good! Great recipe to break in my new-old first kitchenaid!
- Place cheddar cheese, flour, butter and paprika in bowl.
- Attach bowl and Beater.
- Turn to SPEED 2 and mix for one minute.
- Form 1 tablespoon of dough around each olive.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheets and serve immediately while hot.