I got this from a very old (70's kitchenaid book) that came with the kitchenaid my DH's gran gave me. I adjusted the values to match what is available today. Very good! Great recipe to break in my new-old first kitchenaid!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cheddar cheese, flour, butter and paprika in bowl.
- 2Attach bowl and Beater.
- 3Turn to SPEED 2 and mix for one minute.
- 4Form 1 tablespoon of dough around each olive.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 400F oven for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from baking sheets and serve immediately while hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchenaid Cheddar Cheese Suprises
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives